The motor extends Fischer Panda’s electric drive portfolio.
The “EasyBox HV” systems are designed for commercial boat operators, in particular taxi boats and smaller ferries, requiring drive redundancy.
The 100 kW version with 796 Nm torque is available as shaft version for internal installation.
The electric motor can be installed in single or dual drive system. It is also ideal for larger vessels requiring a powerful and responsive auxiliary motor for manoeuvring in and out of harbour at lower speeds.
Fischer Panda will be showcasing the new 100 kW electric motor for “EasyBox HV” 360 V drive systems at the Electric & Hybrid Marine World Expo Amsterdam RAI, The Netherlands from 27th to 29 June 2018.
* output power 100 kW
* rotation 1200 rpm
* torque 800 Nm
* weight 155 kg
* permanent magnet technology ensures high efficiency
* brushless, therefore low maintenance
* highly efficient
* aluminum housing, therefore very good thermal conductivity
* high torque ensures a very good manoeuvrability
* for commercial applications
* water cooling, therefore well suited for high environmental temperatures
* quiet operation - no gearbox
* output data = shaft power